Home Depot is one of the most popular home improvement store in the world. The Home Depot was founded by Arthur Blanks and Bernie Marcus in 1978. It is headquartered in the Cobb County, Georgia, Greater Atlanta. There are around two thousands stores of Home Depot in different parts of the United States of America. Home Depot Credit Card has been made available for the customers who likes to buy the different home supplies from them. You can manage the home Depot Credit Card online but that first you need to complete the Home Depot Credit Card Login process.
Home Depot Credit Card Login Steps
- First of all make sure that you are properly connected to the internet. Now open any of the web browser in your computer and open the web link http://www.homedepot.com/c/Consumer_Credit_Card.
- Now find and click on the “Sign In or Register” link and click on it. The link is located at the top right side of the page.
- A drop down will appear, from there you need to click on ‘Sign In’ option.
- A pop up window will appear in your screen. There you can easily see the spaces for your email address and password. So, click on the empty boxes below them to enter your email address and password respectively.
- Finally click on the “Sign In” button below “Reset Your Password” and access your account. The link “Reset Your Password” should be clicked to jump to the password recovery place if you have forgotten your account password.
(Note: You must first register your account first to login to your credit card.)
Home Depot Credit Card Features
- You can keep track on your bill payment dues.
- You can check and keep track your balance.
- Home Depot service keeps messaging you about the new arrivals and sales offer regularly. You can view that message after logging in to your credit cards.
- It is very frustrating if you lose your card. You may have to face many problems if your card is damaged or stolen. In such conditions you can get the Online Help and Support for taking the next step.
- It offers the facility to view your account transaction history. You will be able to access the account transaction that you have made during last twelve months’ time.
- The online service helps you to view your orders and purchases.
- It is easy to pay the bills online.
All the above features will be available to you once you complete the Home Depot Credit Card Login process.
The credit card service provided by Home Depot has been classified into 4 types. They are Project Loan Credit Card, Consumer Credit Card, Commercial Account and Commercial Revolving Charge Card.
Project Loan Credit Card and the Consumer Credit Card are offered to the individual customers. These cards are perfect for the house renovation projects and the feature offered are designed to meet the requirements of the projects. Likewise, Commercial Account and Commercial Revolving Charge Card are offered to the business men.