Discover Credit Card is issued by the Discover Bank. It was introduced by Sears and was only made available in United States. Discover Bank uses the Discover Network Payment network to perform the various transaction of the Discover Card. Today around 61 million people are holding this card making it United States’ 3rd largest credit card brand. Discover Bank introduced the Discover Credit Card so that they can reward the customer loyalty including the features with more control on their credit. Offering the 24 hours customer service, Discover offers the various cards for consumers as well as small business.
Different Types of Discover Credit Card
- Cash Back Credit Card
- Travel Credit Card
- Student Credit Card
- Secured Credit Card
You can easily access your credit card account online. First of all you will need to first complete the Discover Credit Card Login process in order to get access to your account. Here is the quick process to that you can follow.
Discover Credit Card Login Steps
Login Steps Using Personal Computer
- Open your web browser. Now enter or click the link as https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/loginlogout/app/ac_main and wait till discover credit card login page to loads completely.
- You are made available with the login box at the left side of your page. First of all enter your user name in the “User ID” field.
- Then proceed to the “Password” box and enter the associated account password over there.
- Check “Remember User ID” if you want your device to remember your account information else leave it as it is.
- At last click on the “Log In” button to complete the discover credit card login steps. The button is highlighted in Orange color below “Remember User ID”.
(Note: Click on “Forgot User ID/Password?” in order to recover the lost ID or Password”)
Login Steps Using Mobile Browser
- Open your mobile’s web browser.
- Then access to DiscoverCard.com.
- Now enter your login credentials. First of all enter your User ID and then enter the Card Password.
- At last tap on the “Log In” button which will take you to your Discover Credit Card account.
Login Steps Using Mobile Application
- At first make sure that you have the mobile application installed in your device. Else you can download it from https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/member-benefits/mobile/. Choose your mobile phone type and then download the app and install it.
- Now open the installed application.
- Enter your User ID and Password and login.
As we all know that one can access the credit card account online only if they hold the card. You can register your card online. Once you successfully complete the sign up process, you can login at any time you want from any place.
Discovery Credit Card Sign Up Steps
- Open your web browser and go to https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/registration/reg/goto?forwardName=reghome.
- Fill the information required in the empty fields. You will require to provide the information like Account Number, expiration Date, Date of Birth, social Security Number (last 4 digits).
- Click on the “Next” button provided at the bottom right side of the page.
- Follow the online instruction providing all the required information.
Now, you can login to your credit card from your mobile phone or computers following the guidelines provided above. After logging in you will be able to view your balance, pay the bills online, access your statements, go for the email reminder and use many other features.