Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is e-commerce Company which was established in 1994. It offers the services like providing the online books, DVDs, CDs, MP3 downloads, live streaming, videos and software. You can also get the jewelry, various toys and many other goods. You can use the Amazon Credit Card to make a payment in Amazon for anything that you buy on the site.
Amazon offers the various types of cards to its customer. There are different card distributors for the different cards. Amazon Rewards Visa Card issued by the Chase. The Amazon Reward Visa Card, credit card from the chase is included with the various beneficial features for the customers.
Key Features of Amazon Rewards Visa Card
- You will get the 3% reward back on the every purchase that you make in the amazon.
- You are provided with the 2% back on the expenditure that you make on gas stations, restaurants and medical shops.
- Likewise, it offers 1% back on all the other purchases.
- 50% off is provided instantly as you get the approval for the card.
Amazon Reward Visa Credit Card Account Freature
The Amazon credit card can be managed online after that you will able to enjoy the various features offered in the online card management once logged into your account. Some of the popular features are:-
- You can make the payments for your bill to different stores from your home.
- You can review the latest transactions in your account.
- You have an option to setup the various account alerts.
- Check your account balance.
- Add an authorized user for your account.
Amazon Credit Card Login Steps
- Make sure you are connected to the internet at first and then open your web browser and open this web link – https://www.chase.com/credit-cards/amazon/amazon-home in your browser.
- There you can see the login fields at the right side of the webpage where you need to fill the required information to complete amazon credit card login process.
- On the User ID field you need enter your registered User ID.
- Then on the next field you need to enter the password associated with your account.
- Click on the Green button “Sign in to Accounts” to complete the Amazon Credit Card Login process and access your Amazon.com credit card account.
Any Amazon credit card holder from Chase can use the above steps to manage their account online. If you do not have the credit card then you can apply for one by applying online. You can drop the application with the following steps.
How to Apply for Amazon Credit Card Login
- Go to chase.com/amazon.
- Find the button – “Apply here” at the bottom right side of the page. Click on that and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Find the empty spaces at the middle side of the page. Enter your email address in the empty space at the side of the “Email”. Likewise enter your password in the empty space at the side of the “Password”.
- Click on the “Sign In and Apply” button.
- If you are a new user then click on “I do not have amazon.com account”. Follow the steps to give the password to your account. (New Users). Click on “Create account”.
- Enter all the information in the empty fields of the form that is provided online.
- Read the terms and conditions and agree to it.
- At last click on “Submit application”.
Once you get the card in your hand you can register and login to your card online.